Who Are We?
Tampa Bay Hosting and its sister company LTC Hosting owned and operated by LT Consulting a Internet consulting firm based in Madeira Beach in the Tampa Bay Region on the west coast of Florida. We have been in business since 1998. Our experience spans over 30 years in the Internet, computer and telecommunication industry. Our background includes planning, purchasing, testing and implementation of computer systems and Internet applications all across the USA for GTE. We now are bringing our broad based knowledge to the business community in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida.
Our size allows us to provide you and your comnpany the dedicated (One on One) and personal attention that is often ignored by many other hosting and Internet consulting firms. When you call us for assistance you will be connected directly to someone who can help. No waiting on hold or having to deal with an automated call routing.
Current Member of the Pinellas Park Gateway Chamber of Commerce.
St. Petersburg College Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Current Member of National Association of Photoshop Professional.
Our Commitment to you.
Being a Certified Systems Engineers we can provide you with professional quality computer services that will meet the demanding requirements of your business.
This is accomplished by:
- Getting to personally know your business and its goals.
- Responding quickly to any problem that may arise.
- Reviewing the options available to you with you.
- Develop a plan that will prepare your business for the Internet.
- Offering very cost effective Web Hosting, E-Commerce hosting and Web Designs.
- Assist in Internet marketing strategy.
- In-depth Search Engine Optimization and Promotion
- Assist in implementation and training.
- On-Going Support for your Internet and hosting needs.
- 30 Day money back No hassle Guarantee on all of our hosting plans.
Tampa Bay Hosting Policy Pages
Please take a few minutes and read through our policies so that you know your rights as a customer of Tampa Bay Hosting before you make any purchasing decisions.